Energy Drinks are so helpful you might be thinking. But did you know that behind those eye catching marketing ads and posters by these Drinks company when you go out to buy an Energy Drink, you are actually killing yourself by torturing your own body mechanism. Yet they are so popular among the common people that they carve for it even after knowing it can cause serious health issues ( Literally just like throwing away your life).
After brain haemorrhage and multiple surgeries later, the man(Austin) was left with an irreparable hole in the front of his skull. A couple learnt it in a very hard way when addicting to these energy drinks left a giant hole in a man’s skull while his wife(Brianna) was pregnant with their first child.
According to National Institute of Health……..
Caffeine present in so called energy drinks can cause major health conditions which include problems with the heart and blood vessels.
Here’s the Full Story Covered !
According to AOL, Brianna wrote on Facebook that her husband Austin started consuming energy drinks “when he started working longer hours and commuting.”
Brianna wrote: “You’re creating a new life. You are experiencing unconditional love for someone you have not even met. Austin and I were so excited to meet our little boy. To bring him home. To be a family.”
Brianna said that she received news of Austin’s accident from her mother-in-law. She was told that her husband was in the hospital but didn’t know what exactly happened.
Further Brianna wrote that “After a two-hour drive to the hospital, I learned that my husband, the father of my child, the person I am so deeply in love with, had had a brain haemorrhage. Why? The doctors concluded that this horrible event was due to his recent excessive energy drink consumption “.
Austin had to undergo a life-saving procedure. “Surgery was already in motion… and after an agonizing five-hour wait, we got to see him,” Brianna mentioned again.
The next day, Brianna said that Austin had to undergo a second round of brain surgery. “Following this were strokes, seizures, swelling, and more things we weren’t prepared for,” she wrote.
Brianna continued tearfully in her emotional post: “Being by my side. Holding my hand. Being there to cut the cord. Being there to welcome our son into the world. It didn’t feel right… But a beautiful miracle happened as I delivered our son. Austin woke up.”
After this tragic event Austin was left with this irreparable hole in his skull.Brianna Claimed.
Reference : ibtimes