Have you ever found yourself in a situation where you want to restrict online access to your neighbours , ungrateful roommates or friends or just a random unknown device , Just disconnect them from wifi network by this simple yet effective trick and you don’t have to be a tech genius for that. Yes it’s that simple !
Just Follow these steps :
- First download Netcut Here (just 2 mb in size).
- Install Netcut software in your device.
- Restart your computer . Click on newly created Netcut software icon o Desktop.
- Click on Choice Netcard Here, you will get all network adapters of your system, Choose your network adapter from the list, which is connected.
- Don’t choose any other network adapter.
- Now, by choosing the network adapter you will get a screen with IP addresses.
- Select all or any one of the IP addresses seen on the screen except for the first IP because they are of your devices.
- After selecting the IP address Press the Cut off(ready) Button and the internet connection will be Cut off within few seconds.
- To resume again or start the internet connection Press the Resume Button and the internet will again be On and working on the shared computers.
Now what if you are one of those Friends who wants to use others internet and defend against the NetCut for yourself ?
Follow below steps to defend against NetCut software :
- Download NetCut Defender.
- After downloading Software and install it on your system.
- There will be an icon of NetCut Defender in system tray.
- To check, who is attacking your system, right click on the icon, then select Who Cut Me from Options.
- After this, you will get complete list of attackers in a new window. Here attackers list windows is blank because no one is trying to cut your internet.
- You have completed your steps.
The Steps are simple and very easy to implement on your system. So, go out their and Take all the advantage of NetCut Software.
Note: All the Download Link to software are provided within the name only , to avoid any type extra work for you to search for it. Thank you !
Enjoy NetCutting !